LCL Excavation offers a proven process covering precise phases from Project Discovery to Pre-Construction, including a comprehensive Pre-Construction Meeting. This ensures smooth Project Execution and meticulous Project Closeout, all backed by our strong Guarantee.
- Define if the Project is suitable for LCL
- Define if project requirements can be met; project schedule, resource availability, specific requirements, etc.
- Estimating and Tendering of Project
*LCL will submit pricing for a project that is within our Niche and Vision
Pre-Construction (2 weeks?)
- Contractual Obligations, Signing of contracts
- Prepare and send project submittals such as; project schedule, shop drawings, safety documentation, etc.
- Issuance of Purchase Orders and Subcontracts
- Plan and get approval on laydown areas and waste dump sites
*LCL will provide documentation within the established timeframe, we value the importance of well-planned and structured project
- Introduce and meet with the Project Team
- Define Project Expectations
- Understand potential concerns
*LCL will have the Team determined and ready to discuss the project, will be attentive, and will pay special attention to any potential concerns required to be addressed.
- Install Traffic control measures, identify and locate all underground utilities on site
- Install Temporary Water
- Coordination/scheduling of work sequence with the project team
- Installation of Infrastructure using the open trench method
- Installation of road building following underground installation closely
- Preliminary walkthrough for deficiency identification and correction (2 days)
- Completion of surface work (concrete, asphalt, landscaping, etc.)
- Completion of Deficiencies
- Review of Final quantities and confirmation
- Submission of project close-out documents
- Final Invoicing
- Employees enjoy working together, we strive to create a fun working environment
- We genuinely care about our projects, continuous improvement is a culture at LCL, whether it’s technology, training, skilled workforce, or growth
- We provide realistic schedules
- We make extra efforts to provide Great project teams
- Decisions are made based on the purpose of the project
- We do what we say
“Build Great Teams”